Naruto RP Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a shinobi from any nation at Naruto RP Legends. Create your own clan or become part of an already existing one, learn jutsus, and become a world famous ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I. Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I. Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: I. Site Rules   I. Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Site Regulations

• Account

• Username - Your username must be appropriate and must be the name of your character
    • Avatar - Your avatar must be 150x250 pixels

• Behavior

• Respect - You must respect each and every member of this site, no matter how much they annoy you. If you have a problem with a player, take it up with staff.

• Chat Box

• Language - The language of this site is English. If you wish to talk to someone in another language, please PM them instead of talking in the cbox. Small phrases are acceptable though.
    • Profanity - I do not tolerate the excessive usage of cursing in the cbox and will not allow people to use any derogatory term. If you catch someone doing this you are to report it immediately.
    • Spamming - Nobody wants the cbox to be full of spams
    • Bugging Staff - When a staff member is in the cbox, it's perfectly fine to ask him or her a question. However, you shouldn't ask anyone to look over your applications or approve your mission. That's what the help desk is for.

Back to top Go down
https://naruto-rp-legends.rpg-board.net

I. Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP Legends :: General :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: